Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jessica Biel

Jessica Biel posed with her Pit Bull Tina for Glamour UK.  She also got candid about her amazing figure, something I truly appreciate from celebrities.  I can't stand the "I'm naturally thin, I never work out" liars. 
She trains two or three days a week with a personal trainer and exercise every single day (at the gym or hikes or does ballet). Whenever she is working (photoshoots, movies, basically all the time), she subsides on a diet of no bread, no dairy, no sugar, no salt and very little meat, of which she says, “Oh, it’s the worst! When I’m working and I eat healthily all week, I then give myself one day–usually Sunday–when I just eat what I want. You have to, otherwise your mind goes a little nutso.” I believe it!


1 comment:

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I big huge puffy heart Jessica and her honesty and the fact that she owns a pitt bull. Love her to bits!